Investing and Doing Business in Kenya
Are you looking to Expand your Business into East and Central Africa?
Then Kenya is the Best Option for you. Kenya is one of the key logistical conduits into the East and Central African Market consisting of Kenya, Burundi, Djibouti, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Uganda with an average GDP Growth of about 6%.
Many foreign companies establish their regional headquarters in Kenya due to the numerous Business opportunities and also because of the improvement of the ease of doing Business over time.
Reasons As To Why Investors Prefer Kenya Include The Following;
- Qualified Work Force
- Dynamic Private Sector
- Harmonious industrial Relations
- Preferential Market Access
- High Returns
- Convenient Time Zone
Available Investment Opportunities In Kenya Are Spread Across The Following Industries
- Energy Sector
- Information and Information and Communication Technology
- Manufacturing Sector
- Pharmaceutical Sector
- Tourism Sector
- Transport and Infrastructure Sector
- Agricultural Sector
- Trade Sector
- Water and irrigation Sector
- Building& Construction
- Mining Sector
The Incentives Granted to Foreign Investors by the Government of Kenya include the following;
- Manufacture Under bond programs
- 100% investment allowance
- Duty and VAT exemption on machinery, Equipment’s and Raw materials.
- Export processing zones
- Special Economic Zones